Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Law students are worse than Hitler.

So I show up to one of my favorite classes today, and realize it's seating chart sign-up day. So, as I have for the past two classes, I walk over to my usual seat at the front of the room - which I take to force me to pay attention - and some absolute hose bag has stolen my friend's seat, and is saving my usual seat for her friend, who is too God damn slow to show up. So now, I'm forced to sit in the very last row at the very back of the room, nose bleeding onto keyboard, professor saying something I can barely hear because he's so fucking far away, and all I can bring myself to do is stare at the back of the head of this dim witted crotch bag who stole my seat, visualizing an army of naked mole rats burrowing into her head and taking a dump. And the proof that I need to sit near the front or I won't pay attention? I'm blogging now - for like the first time in 6 months - just because I can't bring myself to pay attention.

On the lighter side, here's a wedding photo:


P.S. (which in this case stands for "personal satisfaction" - the bitch who wouldn't let me sit in my seat just got called on)

P.P.S (which here stands for "peeing in pants, satisfied" - the professor didn't get a proper seating chart, so we're doing it next time - and i WILL be here early)

Justice prevails!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home